Attention! By passing API-key to third parties (via applications, widgets, sites, telegram-bots, etc.), you are delegating partial account management according to API-key permissions (read, trade or/and withdraw). It's your personal responsibility to provide safety of your Public and Private keys. In case of compromising the keys, we recommend deleting them immediately.
API keys allow you to create automated requests via a public API. Passing such information to an app, for example, allows you to automate or manage trading from a mobile app or even a chat room. API documentation is available at the link:
1. In your personal account, go to account settings and after that go to the API menu:
2. Click the "Create API Key" button, then enter a title, mark what you can do with the key and add your IP address to the whitelist. If you do not intend to trade and withdraw funds, do not include the relevant checkboxes:
Once you have entered all the required data, click on the blue "Create an API Key" button.
3. Also don't forget the 2FA code (if it is set on your account) and click "Confirm":
4. Save your secret key and API key because that's the only time you can see them - when creating keys:
5. In API section you can see detailed information about created keys, delete them or change the whitelist:
If you still have questions about creating API keys, email us at [email protected], we will be happy to help you.