Some requirements are necessary for the successful deposit of UAH on the exchange:
Deposit method of VISA MasterCard Ukraine
- The card should be opened in a Ukrainian bank.
- The currency of the card - hryvnia (UAH).
- The card must support 3D Secure.
- The card should be issued for a resident of Ukraine.
- The card must have appropriate limits for online payments.
- There is a restriction on the amount of payment - no more than 24 000 UAH at a time.
It means that in case you need to deposit the amount of 30 000 UAH, you need to make two transactions for 24 000 UAH and 6 000 UAH.
- The commission fee of UAH deposit is 1.5% + 5 UAH.
- Deposit limits correspond to the financial monitoring of Ukraine and VISA/Mastercard payment systems rules.
Per day - up to 150 000 UAH,
Per month - up to 250 000 UAH.
Deposit method of VISA MasterCard Worldwide
1. Cards issued by VISA / Mastercard are accepted, except those issued in the USA, England, Germany, Japan, countries on the FATF, OFAC and EU sanctions list.
2. The card must support 3D Secure.
3. The card should have the appropriate limits for online payments.
4. The commission for the deposit is 3.5%.