To deposit your balance, go to your cabinet, click on the menu "Assets", find hryvnia (UAH) asset, and press "Deposit".
Then choose any method of deposit that is convenient for you.
Let's say you chose Visa/Mastercard Ukraine. Write the desired amount in the "Deposit" field.
After clicking "Replenish" a new page will be opened, where you should enter card details and press "Pay".
Next, you will see a page where you have to enter the confirmation code (3D Secure).
If the page didn't open, or you received an error, please check that you meet all the requirements of the card. Find out from your bank support if 3D Secure is enabled on the card. Also, check the limits for online payments.
After entering the code from the SMS, the funds will almost instantly credit to your account.
For a successful deposit, there are requirements to the card
- The card should be opened in a Ukrainian bank.
- The card should be issued for a resident of Ukraine.
- The currency of the card - hryvnia (UAH).
- The card must support 3D Secure technology.
- The card must have appropriate limits for online payment.
- There is a restriction on the amount of payment - not more than 24 000 UAH at a time.
- It means that in case you need to enter the amount of 30 000 UAH, you need to perform two inputs for 24 000 UAH and 6 000 UAH.
Commission of UAH deposit is 1.5% + 5 UAH.
From December 1, 2017, PrivatBank introduced a commission of 0.5% for transfers to cards of other banks, a minimum of 5 UAH.